Saturday, November 19, 2011

True Shots



As I sat on the rocky steps admiring every single detail I could see, and seeing it from every angle possible.  Realizing that our eyes could see things prettier than the camera and not because I could see it with all my senses. Yes I can smell the essences from every plant, hear the wind blowing through the leaves, taste the sweetness of nature, feel the sand touching my hands and see every detail, but that’s not why taking shots with our eyes is better than taking them with a camera. Its prettier because the shots we take in our mind don’t need to be saved on our computers so we won’t forget them, they are worth remembering. I am disappointed because my camera wasn’t charged enough and I was only able to take a few pictures but I took millions with my eyes. 
-        Written by: Yasmeen Abdeen 
Photograph by: Yasmeen Abdeen

No comments:

Post a Comment